Tough. Ready. Scalable.
For everything NAS, there’s IronWolf and IronWolf Pro. Always on and always working, IronWolf is enhanced with AgileArray technology for optimal reliability and system agility. Multi-user technology and extreme workload rates allow IronWolf to perform and scale up with your enterprise.
IronWolf + the Power of AgileArray
AgileArray enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimisation in multi-bay environments, with the most advanced power management possible.
Actively Protect Your Data with IronWolf Health Management in Popular and Enabled NAS
IronWolf Health Management is designed to operate on compatible NAS systems such as Synology and ASUSTOR. Populated with supported IronWolf or IronWolf Pro HDDs, it improves the overall system reliability by displaying actionable prevention, intervention or recovery options for the user.
Multi-Bay and NAS-Ready with Built-In RV Sensor
First in its class, IronWolf drives are equipped with RV sensors on high capacity drives to maintain performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures. RV sensors on IronWolf Pro come standard, helping business and creative pros to have consistent performance for years to come.
Do More with Multi-User Optimisation
Do more with your NAS with multi-user optimisation. Enabling user workloads of up to 180 TB/year on IronWolf and 300 TB/year with IronWolf Pro, multiple users can confidently upload and download data to a NAS server. Whether you’re a creative pro or a small business, IronWolf is on your side.
Be Creative Anywhere With IronWolf and Your NAS
Extensible and reliable storage helps keep you and your creative business on schedule. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are great companions for your NAS for 24×7 remote access, backups and file sharing from anywhere, making sharing ideas easy. For growing agencies and the need for more storage, IronWolf and IronWolf Pro are built to address NAS scalability challenges.
Grow Your Business NAS
A thriving small business needs storage that can thrive with it. IronWolf is optimised for NAS in multi-RAID environments that not only the vibration, but also handle the high user workload rate in a high data traffic network. Enter multi-user technology — up to 180 TB/yr for IronWolf, up to 300 TB/yr for IronWolf Pro.
Dominate the Media
Build your home NAS media empire with IronWolf HDDs. IronWolf and IronWolf Pro lead the class in storage capacity with drives as large as 12 TB, and the performance needed to run high definition content with your NAS. Store thousands of full-length HD films and even more photographs on your private server. Think of it as your home cloud.
• Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention and recovery.
• High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
• Seagate Rescue Data Recovery. IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
• Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
• Range of capacities up to 12 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
• Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24×7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||300 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||70/40 G|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|