Scalable. Responsive. Innovative.
Powerful performance and proven reliability make Seagate’s Exos X20 drives the most sought after in our datasphere, with over 25,000 — and counting — drives deployed by leading cloud service providers, the Exos X20 offers extreme market-leading capacity and has earned customer confidence by delivering trusted peace of mind.
• Scalable hyperscale applications/cloud data centres
• Massive scale-out data centres
• Big data applications
• High-capacity density RAID storage
• Mainstream enterprise external storage arrays
• Distributed file systems, including Hadoop and Ceph
• Enterprise backup and restore — D2D, virtual tape Centralised surveillance
• Scalable: Run big data applications to meet hyperscale demands.
• Efficient: Get consistent performance with low latency and repeatable response times with enhanced caching.
• High Capacity: Support data analytics capabilities and other dense architectures for highest rack-space efficiency.
• Cost Effective: Optimise TCO with the lowest cost per terabyte.
• Reliable: Enjoy extended reliability with 2.5 M-hour MTBF and 5-year limited warranty.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Max.Power Usage||5.4 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 147 (WxHxD mm)|