Exos 10E2400: Superior Performance with Enhanced Caching
Trusted, efficient and versatile enterprise storage with reliable performance, the Exos™ 10E2400 hard drive is designed for future-proof flexibility. Delivering capacities up to 2.4TB, the Exos 10E2400 is the industry’s highest-capacity & fastest 10K-RPM hard drive for mission-critical applications. Featuring enhanced caching, which accelerates read and write performance, the Exos 10E2400 helps with transaction-based application needs.
The Perfect Match of High Capacity and High Performance
The high capacity and small 2.5-inch footprint of the Exos 10E2400 drive enables data centres to keep pace with data growth and optimise data centre real estate. Exos 10E2400 delivers up to 2.4 TB of high-performance data access for write-intensive applications. A single advanced format interface model lets you future-proof your storage infrastructure. The Seagate Enhanced Caching feature accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down under peak usage conditions. The latest 12 Gb/s SAS interface provides improved scalability.
Maximise Storage Investments for the Long Haul
Exos 10E2400 offers Protection Information (PI) to help protect against data corruption*, and Seagate PowerChoice™ technology for T10-compliant power management enables IT organisations to tailor systems for enhanced power consumption. RAID recovery is faster and safer with the help of the Seagate RAID Rebuild® technology option.
*Protection Information (PI) feature requires PI-compliant host or controller support.
• Mission-critical servers and external storage arrays.
• Database and online transaction process (OLTP) applications.
• Power- and space-constrained data centres.
• Green IT and drive-retirement cost reduction initiatives.
• Compliance and data security initiatives.• Migration from 3.5 inch drive systems to next-generation technology.
• Cost-effective alternative to higher-priced performance solutions.
• Reduce wait times and prevent applications from slowing down during peak usage with Seagate’s enhanced cache feature.
• Deploy and repurpose storage quickly and anticipate future needs with the built-in advanced format capabilities of FastFormat™.
• Capacities from 300GB to 2.4TB in a 2.5-inch footprint enable IT managers to optimize data center real estate while keeping pace with data growth.
• Enhanced caching accelerates read and write I/O operations, preventing applications from slowing down during peak usage conditions.
|Edition||Exos 10E2400 (v9)|
|Flash Memory Size||16GB|
|Flash Memory Type||eMLC NAND|
|Rotation Speed||10,000 rpm|
|Access Time||2.9 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||136 (Inner) to 279 (Outer) MB/s|
|Annualised Workload Rating|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^16|
|Max. Operating Shock||40 G|
|Max.Power Usage||7.2 W|
|Dimensions||69.85 x 15 x 100.46 (WxHxD mm)|