From the manufacturer
Kingston memory solutions
Kingston Technology manufactures class-leading, reliable, competitively priced memory solutions for desktops, laptops, workstations and servers. Whether it’s a major-name brand system or a custom build, Kingston designs memory products to meet JEDEC industry standard specifications, and works with chipset architects like Intel, AMD and the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers to qualify their memory and ensure compatibility¹. Backed by Tech-support and legendary reliability, Kingston is the brand the industry trusts for its memory needs.
- Compatible with the latest motherboards and name brand systems
- Reliable memory solutions with affordable prices
- 100% tested, every cell on every module rigorously stressed
Superior quality and testing
Kingston's testing process is one of the most advanced in the industry, where every memory cell on every part is 100% tested, ensuring a reliable computing experience.
Compatible with the latest motherboards and systems¹
Validated with Intel and AMD chipsets, tested and qualified on motherboards and systems from the world’s leading PC and server manufacturers. Visit Kingston to check which parts are recommended for your specific make and model.
Kingston memory is backed by a legendary Kingston reliability. Kingston provides free tech-support to help with any questions or issues you may have.
Kingston has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory solutions. Kingston’s commitment to quality, reliability and excellence in client service is backed by over 34 years in the industry.
¹Featured on the Qualified Vendor Lists (QVL) of the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers.
- Kingston is your best source for system-specific Desktop Memory.
- Each Kingston memory module is designed, manufactured and tested to maximise the performance of a specific brand name computer system.
- Made from quality components and backed by rigorous testing.
- Free technical support, a lifetime warranty and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Please always check the compatibility with manufacturer before purchasing this DRAM module.