Define Mini C Tempered Glass Micro ATX Case from Fractal Design
UTILISE FRACTAL DESIGN GREATNESS
The Define Mini C is a flexible platform for a powerful build in a compact form. It is completely optimized for silent computing with high-density industrial dampening on the insides. The Define Mini C also offers the patent pending feature ModuVent™, in which you can choose whether to have fan slots in side and top panels open or not. This makes the case appealing for users seeking optimal silence, as well as the performance hungry ones. The open air design offers unobstructed airflow across your core components with high performance and silent computing in mind at every step. Extensive cooling support via both air and water are offered to make sure even the most powerful systems can be cooled effectively. Carrying signature Define series traits, the Define Mini C brings with it that iconic front panel design, dense sound dampening material throughout and ModuVent technology in the top panel.
Crafted for Compact Silence
GAME AND WORK IN QUIET
• Side and front panel are lined with industrial-grade sound dampening material.
• Comes with two preinstalled Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans optimized to deliver maximum airflow while still maintaining a low noise level.
• Open air designed interior creates an unobstructed airflow path from the front intake to the rear exhaust.
• Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
• Dedicated SSD plates behind the motherboard tray.
Made for Endless High-Performance
Flexible storage options with room for up to five drives.
OPTIONAL FILTER INCLUDED
Includes optional top filter to prevent dust buildup when ModuVent is removed for additional fan slots.
SUPPORTS DUAL GPU'S
Equipped with five PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
Smart Layout & Spacious Storage
ALL THE STORAGE YOU NEED
• Flexible storage options with room for up to 5 drives.
• Power supply shroud conceals drive cage and excess cabling for an even quieter and cleaner looking interior free of airflow obstructions.
• Equipped with five PCI expansion slots for powerful dual GPU setups.
• Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters on the front and base with full PSU coverage and front access for convenience.
• Optimized for high airflow and silent computing.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Define Mini C TG|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||5|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/140/240/280mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120/240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility||1 x 120mm|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||172 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||315 mm|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length||175 mm|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||Steel / Plastic / Tempered Glass|
|Dimensions||217 x 412 x 413 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.8 kg (Approx)|