Compatible with Mac systems
Take the guesswork out of upgrading your Mac with Crucial memory for Mac systems. Since Apple computers often have very specific memory requirements, including particular component densities, speeds, and SPD programming specifications, it’s important to use memory that’s engineered for your Mac. With more than a decade of experience manufacturing and developing memory for all types of Apple computers, Crucial makes adding memory the easiest way to upgrade your Mac.
Reliability for Mac systems
When you use your Mac system, you expect intuitive, dependable performance. Expect the same out of your memory. Every Crucial module that leaves our doors has been tested at the component level for voltage and temperature resistances, signal integrity, and software compatibility
Speed for Mac systems
A memory upgrade is the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way to get more performance out of your Mac system. Upgrade your Mac with Crucial memory modules and maximize your creativity with top speed and high density DDR3 and DDR4 memory modules
Support for Mac systems
Unsure how to install memory or have an important question about your Mac system? Let the Crucial experts help! They know Apple systems inside and out and enjoy providing helpful, friendly technical support. Whether it's phone support, videos, FAQ articles, or do-it-yourself install guides for more than 70 different Mac systems, Crucial has the resources you need to keep your system up to speed.
Micron quality – A higher level of reliability
As a brand of Micron, one of the largest memory manufacturers in the world, Crucial memory for Mac systems is backed by the same quality and innovation that has produced some of the world’s most advanced memory and storage technologies. With a product portfolio that includes upgrades for more than 100,000 systems, we’ve got one specifically designed for your Mac system.
- Improve your system's responsiveness, run apps faster and multitask with ease
- Install with ease; no computer skills required. How-to guides available at Crucial
- Compatibility assurance when using the Crucial System Scanner or Crucial Advisor Tool
- Micron quality and reliability is backed by superior component and module level testing and 42 years of memory expertise
- ECC Type = Non-ECC, Form Factor = SODIMM, Pin Count = 204-pin, PC Speed = PC3-12800, Voltage = 1.35 V/1.5 V, Rank and Configuration = 2R x 8